Once you’ve finally found the right hardwood flooring for your space, you’ll need to have the planks professionally installed. It may seem like the installation process is straightforward, but it is important to make sure that the flooring installers know how to install engineered flooring in your space based on the style you desire. As you consider hiring flooring installers, make sure you have a list of questions ready to ask, so that you can be assured that you’re working with a professional and qualified team.
By asking the right questions, you’ll be able to avoid unexpected issues and added costs. Hiring a certified installation service to install your hardwood flooring means you’ll know what to expect and avoid unnecessary headaches. Getting your new floor installed should be an exciting time, not a stressful one!
European Flooring offers certified flooring installation services which includes a warranty, in addition to the product’s Lifetime Structural warranty offered by the manufacturer. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and our expert team has the skills and experience to make sure your new engineered flooring is installed properly.
7 Questions To Ask A Hardwood Flooring Installer
When you’re deciding who will install your floors, keep this list of questions so you can make an informed decision.
- Will the project manager be conducting a full on-site inspection to make sure the space is ready for the flooring to be installed?
- Will they take care of the removal process? You’ll want to know if the removal of your old flooring is part of the installation service they provide.
- How do they prepare the floors? Before any new hardwood flooring can be laid, it is important to have a flat and level sub floor. Find out if the installers have experience fixing subflooring issues and if it’s one of the services they provide.
- What installation methods and additional service options do they provide? If you need acoustic underlay, can the installers provide that service and do they have extensive experience installing underlayment?
- Does the installation team have extensive experience installing the same type of floors? Ideally, they should have experience in all types of hardwood flooring installation, such as glue down installation, glue together floating installation, floating click installation and nail/staple down installation.
- Are they able to skillfully install hardwood flooring patterns? Parquet, chevron, and herringbone hardwood floors should be options they can provide and have had experience in installing.
- Is the work guaranteed? And if so, what is the length of the warranty? It is important to get specifics about what they guarantee for your peace of mind and to avoid issues in the future.
- What finishing services do they offer? A qualified installer should be able to offer finishing options, such as installation of baseboards, quarter round, shoe molding, transitions, or reducers to complete the project.
Book Certified Flooring Installation Services With European Flooring
European Flooring can provide everything from an installation project cost estimate, to removal of old flooring, to a complete flooring installation. We have an experienced, certified, and skilled professional flooring installation team that will deliver superior installation services. Whether you want to install herringbone hardwood floor or wide plank flooring, we have what it takes to get the job done well. Book a consultation with one of our installation specialists to find out more about our complete range of services.